Hardwood Flooring is the preferred type of flooring for most homes in Westchester NY.
Hardwood flooring is beautiful and super stylish. Whether you want a sleek modern light floor, or a deep rich burgundy tone, or a rich dark ebony floor, or even a handscraped rustic cabin look from the past, the possibilities From oak to bamboo to Brazilian Cherry and everything in between, we’ve got you covered.
Hardwood flooring is beautiful and easy to maintain. And, it improves the value of your home in Westchester NY.
Video – Westchester Hardwood Flooring NY
Hardwood floors can last a lifetime and then some
- Most hardwood floors can be refinished multiple times. While hardwood usually costs more than carpet initially, in the long run, it usually saves you a lot of money since it will last so much longer than carpet.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes. We have refinished hardwood from the 1,700 and 1,800′s.
Consult an expert when choosing your hardwood flooring
- There are many species of hardwood flooring – and some are better for some tastes and lifestyles than others.
- It’s important to understand if solid or engineered hardwood works best for your environment and budget
We install new hardwood floors and we refinish existing hardwood floors
- Refinishing your hardwood floors is an easy and affordable way to give your home a face lift. Your floors will look good as new.
- You can easily change the color – go from light to dark or anywhere in between.
- We also offer a dustless machine as well. Ask us about it.
Learn more about Hardwood Flooring
- Solid hardwood flooring vs. Engineered hardwood flooring
- What is engineered hardwood flooring?
- What is a floating floor?
- Can you install hardwood on top of concrete?
Prefinished vs. Unfinished hardwood
Refinishing and maintaining your hardwood floors
- How long does it take to refinish hardwood floors?
- Refinishing Hardwood Floors | Westchester and Stamford
- Can you change the color of your hardwood flooring?
- Oil based vs. water based polyurethane: Which is better for refinishing your hardwood floors?
- How to prevent scratches in your hardwood floors
- How do you eliminate pet stains in hardwood floors?
- Dustless sanding vs sandless refinishing – what’s the difference?
- FAQ’s for hardwood floor refinishing
Other hardwood flooring info
By wood species
- What is the difference between red oak and white oak flooring?
- Is bamboo flooring hard or soft?
- Brazilian Cherry Flooring
Map of Westchester hardwood flooring, NY
Weschester Hardwood Flooring – Hardwood floors in Westchester County