Westchester Flooring Blog
Welcome to my Westchester Flooring Blog where I share articles about commonly asked flooring questions. I share info on hardwood floors and refinishing, carpeting and carpet runners, tile and natural stone flooring, laminate, vinyl, linoleum and cork flooring.
I own my own Shop at Home Flooring Store in Westchester County, NY. I hope you find this flooring info useful. Be sure to check out our FAQ page.
If you like the information you see, I would love if you give it a thumbs up on Facebook or a Plus One on Google +. And, feel free to share this on your facebook, twitter or google accounts.
Below are my most popular Flooring Blog articles:
- Red Oak vs White Oak Flooring – What’s the difference?
- Water based vs oil based polyurethane – Which is better for refinishing hardwood floors?
- How long does it take to refinish hardwood floors?
- Can you change the color of your hardwood floors?
- What types of hardwood floors are best for dogs?
- Dark hardwood flooring
- Hardwood flooring stain trends
Debbie Gartner, The Flooring Girl
Owner of Flooring Coverings International Westchester NY