31+ Ways and places to build backlinks without blogger outreach
The easy way to get backlinks to your blog for stronger SEO
A little about me and my experience:
I’ve been blogging since 2010. Back then, the main way to drive traffic to your site was SEO. So I learned everything there was to learn. I was a sponge and read hundreds of SEO articles. I was on a mission. I had to make it work. My brick and mortar business depended on it!
And, I succeeded. I wrote lots of laser focused long-tail search articles that were targeted to my ideal and local customer. And lo and behold, I was able generate 5 appointments a week (1/3 of my business).
And, then from there, I kept reading, learning and experimenting. I wasn’t trying to grow my page views (I was not monetizing back then, so I didn’t care). I only blogged once per month and kept growing and growing. I couldn’t help it. It just kept happening.
Fast forward, I’m now monetizing my blog, and after less than 2 years, I make a full time income (5 figures per month). I have well over 500,000 page views/month with around 60% Organic. (I do very well on Pinterest too!)
Over a year ago, I started to coach some bloggers teaching them how to do SEO (these were one on one phone consultations). I just wanted to help them grow their blog (while making a bit of extra money which came in handy) while I was growing my blog. It turned out to be really fun, and I made some new connections and friends.
Well from there, word of mouth spread like wild fire, and I started to get very busy. My students (or clients or new found friends, blog-mates)…not sure what to call them…were thrilled with what they learned and they started to see some strong results. They suggested that I write this ebook. And, so I have.
I’ve coached over 50 bloggers (I’ve lost count) and have had a 3 month waiting list. I never imagined this would happen. They recommended I write an ebook sharing my methods.
So, it turns out it takes a LONG time to write an ebook. It has taken me 3x as long as I thought it would (what else is new?). This ebook is over 130 pages. It is jam packed with information! I believe in delivering a quality product, so I’ve put my heart and soul into it.
I use SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews per month…
…and more importantly to earn more affiliate income. And, you can too! I’m not going to promise you a get rich quick solution. Slow and steady wins the race. SEO takes time, and it is gradual. Once you have it though, it’s long lasting and fairly passive.
It may not take that much time to do the work (I often just spend 1-3 hours per week on SEO), but it can take a while before the search engines start to pay attention to your site.
If you get started now, it means that you will get closer to your end goal sooner. AND, it will save rework later.
What does this SEO ebook cover?
I wanted to make this ebook very focused and solve a real need out there among bloggers: How do you build backlinks to your site?
This is a big question that most bloggers have. They know that building backlinks is super important. BUT, they just don’t know HOW to do it. Or, they don’t know WHERE to do it.
Or, they are just too overwhelmed by the whole prospect of building backlinks. So, they get parallelized and don’t do anything. They think it’s harder and more time consuming than it actually is.
I’m here to tell you that SEO is not that hard. It seems overwhelming, but once you understand how to do it, it’s not hard. It’s logical, and it just becomes a “rinse and repeat” formula.
There are 2 main components needed: On-page optimization and Off-page optimization. They each account for about 50% of the results. Yes, 50%. You need BOTH. (And, I coach people on both during my one on one sessions).
While great content/on-page optimization is key (without it, you are nowhere), you are won’t get very without the other 50%. Why put yourself a disadvantage?
Getting more backlinks will improve your Domain Authority…so that all your articles can perform better – past, present and future.
Backlinking is mentioned in most courses and ebooks. The only problem is that the topic is often glossed over and is never covered in depth.
Hence, the focus of this ebook…how and where to build backlinks.
I will show you how and where, and which types have the biggest impact.
In this ebook, I cover a multitude of techniques – from easy to more challenging. These are white hat techniques. And, these are strategies that work for new and intermediate bloggers as well as advanced bloggers.
You do not need to do all of these techniques to be successful. You can pick and choose which ones are best for you. And, I’m sure you’ll see that majority of strategies in here are fairly easy.
Why is SEO traffic so important?
- SEO traffic is more valuable than social media traffic. You are getting targeted customers who are much more likely to buy or convert. As a bonus, they stay on page longer giving you a higher RPM if you have ads. I would conservatively estimate that every pageview from organic traffic is worth at least 3x the traffic from Pinterest. (based on higher affiliate commissions, higher time on page, pages per session).
That is a conservative estimate. And, if I had higher earning affiliates (I get a lot from Amazon), I could easily see that figure doubling. And, let me state for the record that I love Pinterest traffic. But, I absolutely adore SEO traffic!
- SEO can lead to much more traffic, and it becomes cumulative. Every time you write a new post, it’s an opportunity to keep leveling up on your traffic and income. Further, because your posts link to each other, as one grows, it creates synergy with your other articles.
- Organic traffic is more consistent, sustainable and passive. Once you get SEO traffic it can last for years to come. Very little additional work needs to be done over the years (unlike Pinterest where you need to create new pins, schedule all the time, etc.)
- It’s important to diversify your traffic. things always change, and the more sources of traffic you have, the better off you are.
- SEO traffic is more challenging for your competitors to copy.
Easy backlinks for SEO:
I cover the following areas in this ebook:
– What is Domain Authority?
– What you want to avoid when it comes to backlinking
– What types of backlinks you want and where should they link to?
– How and where to build internal backlinks
– Places to build backlinks the EASY WAY
– More advanced techniques to build backlinks
– Guidelines on how to build backlinks gradually and consistently
– How social media can help
– Over 60+ blog sites accepting guest posts
– Activities to avoid (low impact and time consuming)
– How to implement and make this part of your blogging process
This is more than 130 pages. No fluff.
I’m not going to give you a sales pitch
For all you who don’t know me, I don’t blog about blogging, nor do I blog about making money online. Rather, I have a Home Decor blog. So, first, you should know that these principles apply to all types of blogs. Second, you should know that I’m not trying to get you into a funnel of additional blogging products or add you to my email list. (I don’t even do email LOL).
I don’t like to sell people stuff. People love to buy, but they hate to be sold to. And, I hate selling, so there you go.
I could start posting all my income reports or my analytics, but like I said, I’m not trying to sell other things or brag. I hope that I will double my income in 2 to 3 years…but that really has nothing to do with this principles in this ebook.
I could post lots of testimonials on here. Believe me, I’ve had more than 40 of my students volunteer to do this (and some even said they would post their results). And, these are people that paid me to teach them.
I know that I’m skeptical when I read some of the testimonials on courses. I know that many of them are friends or beta testers and took it for free. It just doesn’t ring true to me. It’s similar to when you apply for a job and the interviewer asks you for references. Do you ever give them bad ones?
By the way, I’m not saying that these reviews or courses are bad or ingenuine. I just don’t think that the posted reviews would change my mind.
I also want to be straight forward on what I won’t cover in this training:
- On-page optimization (you can find that ebook here)
These are important, and do I teach them one on one, but THIS ebook is focused on the one area that almost no one seems to teach bloggers…HOW TO BUILD BACKLINKS (Quality White hat links).This ebook should help you improve your domain authority and help individual articles rank better.
This ebook isn’t for you if…
- You don’t take actions after you learn something
- You don’t write good content (without that, nothing will rank…it’s like putting lipstick on a pig)
So, if you would like to learn how to build backlinks to strengthen your rankings, I would love to teach you how I do it. I’ve been blogging since 2010 and I have tons of articles on Page 1 (and many in the top 3 slots). I’d love to help you get there, too.