Please note that this article contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
Let’s talk about samples…
It’s always best to test the paint colors in you own home and own lighting. The colors do look different pending your lighting and can even look different room to room.
You can definitely go to your local painting store to buy some samples (and a brush…be sure to paint with 2 coats), but I have a MUCH EASIER way for you. Check out SAMPLIZE.
Samplize offers 12” x 12” peel and stick paint samples that are EASIER, AFFORDABLE and more ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
Here are a few reasons why I recommend Samplize to my clients:
- Samples come right to YOUR DOORSTEP in 1-3 business days, pending on location
- At $5.95, they’re more affordable than the samples/brushes/foam boards than traditional samples…and of course easier and way less messy
- If you keep the samples on the white paper, you can move them from wall to wall and room to room
They are amazingly accurate as they are made with 2 coats of real paint, so they are color correct.
Visit the SAMPLIZE website HERE.
Helpful painting articles:
These articles are designed to help you choose paint shades. Most have room scenes.
- 9 Amazing warm gray and greige paint shades
- 11 Awesome cool gray paint colors
- Best blue gray paint shadets (21 stylish dusty blues)
- The best white to use for trim and base molding
Coordinating your paint colors and flooring:
Choosing a paint color based on room and lighting:
- 7 Stylish paint shades for north facing rooms
- The 5 best paint colors for bedrooms (for a good night’s sleep)
- Best paint colors for basements
- 13 Dramatic paint colors for powder rooms